Saturday, May 11, 2013

May 10th, 2013 – Volcanitos


Today was the last 16 presentations in the morning. We got to school around 9 and had presentations until 1pm. Then we had an amazing lunch at the school, homemade Argentinean traditional cuisine. Delicioso. Then a bunch of us went to a near by park and sat and talked because it was so beautiful outside. And then my friend and I decided to walk all the way home from school – something I had wanted to do since the beginning of this program. It took us about an hour and a half, but it was a great walk.

Then I came home, picked up my laundry, relaxed a little, and ate dinner. Our mom made us the most amazing mini chocolate volcanoes for dessert. I told her I need to get the recipe and make them at home. We all went out at night, met up at a bar, and hung our for a few hours. One more week to go!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment