Sunday, May 5, 2013

May 5th, 2013 – Graffitimundo


Today I woke up around 11, got ready, and headed to San Telmo market. I spent about two hours there (it was my last chance to go because it is our last Sunday in BA…we have a retreat next weekend). Then I went to Plaza Italia, got some empanadas for lunch, and met up with a graffiti bike tour in the park. It was the perfect day for a bike tour. The tour was from 2:30 to 6:30 and we biked all around Palermo and stopped to look at lots of graffiti. We met some artists, learned about how they work, etc. It was amazing. Our tour guide was from Australia and so knowledgeable and fun.

I got back home around 7 and ate dinner. Then worked on my comparative analysis project for a bunch of hours. Such an amazing day though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment