Friday, May 3, 2013

May 2nd, 2013 – Tripple Stuffed Oreo


Today we had case study presentations all day. It was rainy out and everyone was tired, so the day took forever. For lunch I met with my comparative analysis project advisor to talk about what I need to do to start writing my final paper about weddings. Then a few of us walked to the desaparicidos protest that happens every Thursday near the Pink House. Lost desaparicidos (the disappeared) are people who were taken (and killed) by the government years and years ago, but no one knows where their bodies are, so there are protests every week in the same spot by the “mothers” of los desaparicidos.

Then I came home to work on my paper that is due tomorrow. Bought a chocolate covered oreo on the way. Necessary. We ate dinner together, talked about politics (as per usual) and then B and I did more work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment