Friday, May 17, 2013

May 17th, 2013 – So, how was your trip?


I cannot believe that I leave tomorrow. Today is my last full day, and therefore, last blog post of this trip. I woke up this morning, went to breakfast, and took another nap before leaving to see my host mom for the last time. B and I went over for lunch and stayed for a few hours, chatting with our host mom, her sister, and her son. It was so great to see her again. I will spend the rest of the day hanging out with everyone, and I want to put my computer away until I get home.

So this is it. I am excited to go home, but I know it will be yet another difficult transition. That’s what this program is: one big, ongoing transition. I am still not sure how I am going to answer the “so, how was your trip?” or “so which was your favorite country?” or “tell me something you learned?” line of questions, but I will try my best. My answers will probably be “do you have 5 hours…I would love to tell you all about it.”

Thank you to everyone who made this trip possible. It has truly been a once in a lifetime experience, and I am so lucky to have had the privilege of going. See you on Sunday!! 

1 comment:

  1. It was really very beautiful blog. thanks for sharing your experience of study abroad with us.it was really very interesting blog.
    visit us at: education abroad

    ReplyDelete