Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 10th, 2013 – Taco Night


Woke up at our friends house in a bed with Lucy and B. They made breakfast in the morning for us, which was really sweet. Then we walked another friend home to her beach house, which looks like a palace. Huge, big pool, overlooking the beach. After, we took a taxi home, unpacked, and relaxed. At around 2 we ate lunch.

After lunch I did some random work that I needed to finish, and I finished a book! Be proud! I’m going to start another one tomorrow. Then I walked to a market with another girl in our house so she could get a dress. I ended up getting some cheap gifty things. Then we came back and had tacos for dinner. After dinner we decided to jump in the pool in the dark. Now we are just relaxing. Maybe a movie. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll be productive. But probably not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment