Sunday, April 28, 2013

April 28th, 2013 – Stumbled Upon


Today I didn’t feel so hot in the morning (having come back at around 5am) so I slept for a very long time. I finally ventured outside around 3:30, and while I was walking down the street I ran into two other people from my program. They wanted to go to a market that was pretty far away, so we asked some people on the street how long that market was open to see if it was worth the trip. We met this older woman who wouldn’t stop talking to us. We heard her whole life story. But she did tell us that there was a fair a few blocks away right in Belgrano. We walked to where she said and low and behold there was a cute little market in a park. We got some pizza and walked around for a few hours before I came home.

I did some work at home before dinner. We had ravioli for dinner and chocolate cake with dulce de leche for dessert. YUM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment