Monday, April 22, 2013

April 22nd, 2013 – Work work work work work


Woke up so tired today even though I went to bed early. Headed to school on the most crowded subway I have ever been on in my life. Take the subway going into NY to see the Thanksgiving Day Parade and multiply it by a million. That was this morning. At school we had a guest lecturer about housing in BA and then a culture and society class about body language. Then we had lunch and talked about our group presentations that would happen right after lunch.

Neighborhood Day presentations were all afternoon. After the day ended, my group for another project went to a café and worked for a few hours. We have so much to do! At 6 we decided to head home because there is a famous drum show on Mondays at 8 that we wanted to go to. But at the last second, everyone decided they wanted to go next week instead, so we didn’t end up going. It also took about an hour and a half to get home because we got lost on the bus system. Coolio. After I got home I ate dinner and did work for the rest of the night. Probably a good decision not to go because I’m so tired. I need to go next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment