Saturday, March 2, 2013

March 1st, 2013 – Kingdom of Dreams


No need to worry…I’m alive and well. We got back to Delhi at around 10AM and headed back to the hostel. Then we slept, showered, unpacked, etc. We ate lunch at the hostel around 2 and we were all super hungry because we barely ate anything on the train. Aka I ate some bread and butter for dinner and nothing until 2pm the next day. That’s ok though because I don’t think my stomach could handle anything else.

My host cousin, who I have still been keeping in touch with, picked me and 3 of my friends up around 5:30 so that we could go to Kingdom of Dreams. You should google that. It’s like the Magic Kingdom Castle at Disney World. They have a ride outside, food and shops inside, and a really cool show. We saw the show, which was in Hindi, but my host cousin did his best to translate. We also recognized one of the people in the show from a club!

We ate dinner after the show and then dropped some people back at the hostel. They were going to a club after, so I decided to join, and it was so much fun. Got back at 1:30am. Good thing I have to wake up at 5am for the Taj Mahal tomorrow!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment