Thursday, March 7, 2013

March 5th, 2013 – India Bucket List Part Two


Feel so much better today! Two faculty lectures this morning with a tea break in between. Then some momo’s for lunch (aka vegetable dumplings). Then we all came back together for learning community. Our fellow had a bag of really beautiful fabrics from India that she bought, and we each took three pieces of fabric and told our “a-ha” moment from India. So moving.

Then three of us went to Lashpat Nagar to do some shopping. I bought some super cool and outrageous pants. Then we came back to the hostel, had a snack, sent some emails, etc. At around 8pm, my two Indian friends picked up me and my other friend and we ate some food and talked about life. We may or may not have ridden motorcycles…don’t freak out. We were on a really quiet street away from cars. And I’m writing this blog post so obviously nothing happened. But it was one of the most fun and spontaneous nights I have had in India. 

No comments:

Post a Comment