Thursday, March 7, 2013

March 4th, 2013 – Sickie


I totally forgot to post in my last blog post about what happened late at night. When we got back to the hostel, I had a really long conversation with this woman in the lobby. Turns out she is a professional sky diver and got married in a hot air balloon. How cool! She decided to be a sky diver because it is illegal in India, so she figured that she would win all the awards because she would be the first to do anything. And because of that, she has met the president several times and received special permission to sky dive in India on a few occasions. She has sky dived over 700 times (and she’s super young). We are friends on facebook now…no big deal.

Today was not eventful because I had a fever. I woke up at 8 and ate breakfast with everyone, thinking that I would just ignore the fever that I had all night and go to class and it would all be ok. False. I didn’t end up going to class, which was a great decision. I was sicker than I thought I was. I went back to sleep from 9 til 2, took some Advil, and did some homework, sent emails, etc. I ate dinner at the hostel and went to bed really early. Not an eventful day. But I promised to blog every day…so here it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment